Monday, September 27, 2010
We try to feed the Elders at least once a month. Usually they try to give us a lesson and I try to get my kids to listen. Well these two went all out and all the kids were all ears. It was so wonderful to see and I really appreciated their effort! Its simple things like this that mean so much to me.
- Think Bright, Vote Right Jared for..
- Pumpkin pancakes?
- Fall, I love it!
- Wonder pets
- Do you think he likes camping?
- Saturday is a special day
- I feel so loved!
- It's good to have a curious artistic child
- Gunny man
- Our first and probably only trip to Legoland
- Treat number two
- Trying to find the perfect treat.
- Trip to Vegas
- ▼ September (14)