Monday, September 20, 2010
Our first and probably only trip to Legoland
I woke up this morning and wanted to do something out of the ordinary. So off to Legoland Jared, Joshua, Jacob, and I go. The boys had fun. The rides all seemed geared toward a younger crowd and we could go on almost all of them. It was a nice change of pace kind of day.
- Think Bright, Vote Right Jared for..
- Pumpkin pancakes?
- Fall, I love it!
- Wonder pets
- Do you think he likes camping?
- Saturday is a special day
- I feel so loved!
- It's good to have a curious artistic child
- Gunny man
- Our first and probably only trip to Legoland
- Treat number two
- Trying to find the perfect treat.
- Trip to Vegas
- ▼ September (14)