Saturday, March 20, 2010

PARTY

For Sarah's birthday she decided to invite her friends to an ice skating party. It was great for me because I had very little to plan. Some cute goodie bags filled with candy necklaces, glow in the dark bracelets, ice cubes gum, and tall socks to use under their skates to help with blisters. Most of the girls had a great time even if they couldn't really figure out how to get off the wall.

Sarah was so spoiled buy her friends. She received several gift cards to both Barnes and Nobles and target, cute clothes and accessories, some crafts, and of course candy. She was so tired but the end of the day she just sort of crashed.

Before her party we had a family bday party at her Aunt Sarah's house down by the beach. I was able to get my long run in along the beach before hand and it was so nice. I am up to 14 miles. I do love running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers