Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween a day early

Jared is a member of the mafia, Sarah is Hermione from Harry Potter, Emma is a cowgirl, Joseph is a ghost, Joshua is a prince, and Jacob is Woody from toy story. Jacob really hated his costume and I had to trick him to get him in it. I told him I was going to put it on Joshua and he screamed no and came right over and sat down for me to put it on. Haha 1 point for mom.

I love trunk or treating that our church puts on every year. We drove over to the parking lot and I sat in the back of my car. They were each given glow sticks and some good scary punch. It felt great to get out of the house but it took a lot out of me. I got to see all the kids from church in their adorable costumes. My kids got so much candy in such a short amount of time. They were completely satisfied. Even Betty had a good time being loved by all the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers