Monday, August 23, 2010

Bonfire at the beach

This month as a whole family we have been discussing Champions and what it means to be one. I came up with this idea with my SIL Sarah on our way home from the June Power of Moms retreat. I wanted to have a family song and motto. So my family and I came up with this
We are tenacious Champions.
And our song is from the We Are the Champions song modified like this
We are the Chapmans my family
and we'll endure all things to the end
pray, read, and temple
that makes a champion
and Chapmans are champions ETERNALLY!

Through out the month we discussed different heroes and what made them champions. We then
made a long list of their traits. And with Jared's help we realized tenacious sums it all up so perfectly.

te·na·cious/təˈnāSHəs/Adjective

Not easily dispelled or discouraged; persisting in existence or in a course of action.

So tonight all of Ryan's family got together to share a champion and why we believe them to be one. I feel blessed to have such a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers