Monday, November 22, 2010
Annual Ginger bread house making
Every year we make these cute store bought ready to make ginger bread houses. They taste gross but are so fun to make. This year I found a mini village and there were 5 mini houses. The kids all got to make their own instead of all working together on one. I love watching the different way they all go about the same tasks. Slow and thoughtful to quick lets eat it! I love these little people! I guess they are not all so little anymore but I can keep saying it until they are bigger then me.
- EmmaLee's art work
- Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!
- I am grateful!
- Party planning
- I think we have watched to much Toy Story 3
- Annual Ginger bread house making
- Sunday School questions
- This is what we do when Dad is gone.
- No school and no husband
- Just because
- I think birthday should be a week long
- I felt so swagger in this place
- This man is so amazingly good looking!
- Cake boss and an appendectomy
- Playing rough
- ▼ November (17)