Thursday, November 4, 2010
Cake boss and an appendectomy
What do those two things have in common? While I was in bed resting after my surgery I watched every episode of cake boss. While watching it I wondered what I could do with fondant. I am by no means a pro and I have only done very simple cake decorating but they make it look so easy. So I set out to make Ryan an Iphone cake. Here the apps are in the making. It was so much fun and much less stressful then frosting decorating. If I messed up I could easily fix it. I wonder what else I could do?
- EmmaLee's art work
- Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!
- I am grateful!
- Party planning
- I think we have watched to much Toy Story 3
- Annual Ginger bread house making
- Sunday School questions
- This is what we do when Dad is gone.
- No school and no husband
- Just because
- I think birthday should be a week long
- I felt so swagger in this place
- This man is so amazingly good looking!
- Cake boss and an appendectomy
- Playing rough
- ▼ November (17)