Wednesday, November 10, 2010
I has taken longer then I liked to get back to basic household jobs after the surgery. I am finally tackling it. I have been doing laundry for two days non stop. I washed all of my towels and they were sitting on my chair waiting to be folded. I don't remember why They all got throw on top of Jacob but he loved it and laid they for some time just smiling. Funny lovable kid.
- EmmaLee's art work
- Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!
- I am grateful!
- Party planning
- I think we have watched to much Toy Story 3
- Annual Ginger bread house making
- Sunday School questions
- This is what we do when Dad is gone.
- No school and no husband
- Just because
- I think birthday should be a week long
- I felt so swagger in this place
- This man is so amazingly good looking!
- Cake boss and an appendectomy
- Playing rough
- ▼ November (17)