Thursday, November 11, 2010
No school and no husband
The kids have off school today and tomorrow. They also get off school Monday. For whatever reason I thought it would be fun to go to a thrift store with the kids. The one by us had no toys or kids book??? So they said they wanted to go to the swap meet instead. The only swap meet we have gone to with the kids is in Orange county. This was not the OC. It was sketchy and a little scary and I felt like I was in a different country. The kids did not seem to notice and they had a great time spending there hard earned $5. Here Joshua is showing off his new sword.
- EmmaLee's art work
- Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!
- I am grateful!
- Party planning
- I think we have watched to much Toy Story 3
- Annual Ginger bread house making
- Sunday School questions
- This is what we do when Dad is gone.
- No school and no husband
- Just because
- I think birthday should be a week long
- I felt so swagger in this place
- This man is so amazingly good looking!
- Cake boss and an appendectomy
- Playing rough
- ▼ November (17)