Saturday, November 27, 2010

Boys

Jared invited his friends over for an air soft gun war behind our house. They had the best time. No major wounds. A cut from a thorn bush and a few hits to the neck. I love being a mom to boys. I really do. Having all these boys over and listening to their conversations. It cracks me up. At one point a boy got a message on his phone from a girl they all know. She was giggling. They didn't even really discuss it. Just a mention in passing. If a boy were to call a girl while they were with their friends they would have discussed in detail what that could have possibly been all about and what does that mean for the future. Oh I look forward to those days with my girls as well but for today I am enjoying the simplicity and humor these kids bring into my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers