Saturday, November 27, 2010
Jared invited his friends over for an air soft gun war behind our house. They had the best time. No major wounds. A cut from a thorn bush and a few hits to the neck. I love being a mom to boys. I really do. Having all these boys over and listening to their conversations. It cracks me up. At one point a boy got a message on his phone from a girl they all know. She was giggling. They didn't even really discuss it. Just a mention in passing. If a boy were to call a girl while they were with their friends they would have discussed in detail what that could have possibly been all about and what does that mean for the future. Oh I look forward to those days with my girls as well but for today I am enjoying the simplicity and humor these kids bring into my home.
- EmmaLee's art work
- Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!
- I am grateful!
- Party planning
- I think we have watched to much Toy Story 3
- Annual Ginger bread house making
- Sunday School questions
- This is what we do when Dad is gone.
- No school and no husband
- Just because
- I think birthday should be a week long
- I felt so swagger in this place
- This man is so amazingly good looking!
- Cake boss and an appendectomy
- Playing rough
- ▼ November (17)