Friday, November 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!
My little girl is 9 today. She is caring and nurturing towards her little brothers and her puppy. She is very smart and doing so good in school. She is very social but never gets in trouble for it. She is kind. She loves when people are happy and does everything she can to help other people. She makes me smile with her beautiful smile. She helps me want to be a better person.
I admire her and I want to be more like her. I feel like she was sent to our family to teach me how to be more loving and more kind. Thank you for sharing who you are with us EmmaLee!
- EmmaLee's art work
- Happy Birthday Beautiful girl!
- I am grateful!
- Party planning
- I think we have watched to much Toy Story 3
- Annual Ginger bread house making
- Sunday School questions
- This is what we do when Dad is gone.
- No school and no husband
- Just because
- I think birthday should be a week long
- I felt so swagger in this place
- This man is so amazingly good looking!
- Cake boss and an appendectomy
- Playing rough
- ▼ November (17)