Saturday, February 20, 2010

A boy and his fishing rod.

I took Joseph shopping one day so he could tell me what he might like for his birthday. He is very thoughtful and kinda a quiet little man. He doesn't ask for much so I really wasn't sure what he would like. I was surprised at the excitement he should over two things: 1. a kite and 2. this fishing rod. Even though Ryan knows nothing about fishing he told me we should get it for him and they would go fishin together. I told him he would have to wait until today and he has been counting down the days.
They went and got lunch together then headed down to the lake. Even though they did not bring any fish home Joseph let me know a few did bit. He didn't seem to care and by the end of the day he was asking when they could go again. Such a sweetie this one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers