Sunday, February 21, 2010
How do you take away something they love so much?
Jacob loves his binkies. I mean he really loves them. Joshua was my only other to take one and he didn't care the same way. It was mostly for the car and bed. Jacob on the other hand would keep it in his mouth all day. Only taking it out to eat some toy or treasure he has found. We found a bunch under his bed today and he was thrilled that I let him take all four with him during his nap. It was great to watch because he just kept taking one out to simply put a different one in, suck on it a minute then plop it out to try another one. I think I say it a lot but I sure do love this kid!
- I love this man!
- I really do love the rain
- When the cats away..
- Elder Todd
- So busy
- The Actor and the Housewife
- How do you take away something they love so much?
- A boy and his fishing rod.
- He is so close to being a real walker.
- Could it be possible I have a teenager in the maki...
- Happy 6th birthday Joseph aka JoJo
- Warm weather + park days= happy tired children
- It was just a normal day...
- Preparing for Valentines day.
- Percy Jacksom and the Lightening Thief
- He is growing up.
- Valentines day
- Creative minds
- I had dreams about these pictures!
- All by myself!
- Long night
- Love the rain!
- Its all over.
- Cheerios for dinner?
- It was one of those days...
- ▼ February (28)