Friday, February 19, 2010
He is so close to being a real walker.
This week he has finally figured it out and has been trying to really master this walking thing. Today he took several steps several different times. So fun to watch him develop. The kids always get so thrilled to see him walk and tell each other every time they see him do it. "Mom, come look. He just took 6 steps"
- I love this man!
- I really do love the rain
- When the cats away..
- Elder Todd
- So busy
- The Actor and the Housewife
- How do you take away something they love so much?
- A boy and his fishing rod.
- He is so close to being a real walker.
- Could it be possible I have a teenager in the maki...
- Happy 6th birthday Joseph aka JoJo
- Warm weather + park days= happy tired children
- It was just a normal day...
- Preparing for Valentines day.
- Percy Jacksom and the Lightening Thief
- He is growing up.
- Valentines day
- Creative minds
- I had dreams about these pictures!
- All by myself!
- Long night
- Love the rain!
- Its all over.
- Cheerios for dinner?
- It was one of those days...
- ▼ February (28)