Thursday, February 4, 2010

Disney

I stopped trying to make sure all the kids were looking before I take a picture. This way I get much more character. We started off vacation by enjoying some fun rides. I think we all love toy story mania best. The kids almost talked me into going on the rapids but it was just a touch to cold for me. The other new favorite ride is splash mountain. Yes you get a little wet but it is just so much fun to watch the kids squeal in delight. I convinced Joshua to go on the ride this time and he was so cute about it. He didn't think it was to scary but didn't want to ride a 2ND time. I think over all it was a great start to our vacation.
We learned that family vacations are all about the kids and expecting anything different would be totally naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers