Friday, February 12, 2010
Percy Jacksom and the Lightening Thief
Jared, Sarah, Ryan and I have all read the book and were excited to see the movie so we went to the first showing today. Movies are never as good as books but we still had an enjoyable time together. Jacob has two ear infections and since he wasn't feeling well he actually let us watch the movie. That was a first. One thing I like about sick baby is the extra snuggles. He is actually snuggled up to me right now.
- I love this man!
- I really do love the rain
- When the cats away..
- Elder Todd
- So busy
- The Actor and the Housewife
- How do you take away something they love so much?
- A boy and his fishing rod.
- He is so close to being a real walker.
- Could it be possible I have a teenager in the maki...
- Happy 6th birthday Joseph aka JoJo
- Warm weather + park days= happy tired children
- It was just a normal day...
- Preparing for Valentines day.
- Percy Jacksom and the Lightening Thief
- He is growing up.
- Valentines day
- Creative minds
- I had dreams about these pictures!
- All by myself!
- Long night
- Love the rain!
- Its all over.
- Cheerios for dinner?
- It was one of those days...
- ▼ February (28)