Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Happy 6th birthday Joseph aka JoJo
My little guy had a great day I think. His friend Kahlil got to spend the day with us (for the next 2 weeks also) I let the kids pick the food items they want on their birthday. Joseph has this cheerios book with recipes he picked out one time at the library so everything was cheerios based. Cheerio parfait for breakfast and cheerios, pudding, cake, chocolate candy, graham cracker thing for desert. He doesn't like cake or a lot of sugar for that matter so it made sense that he didn't want a cake. He was just waiting to bit into that yummy-ness. After a couple bites he let me know, "Mom, I don't think I like pudding." He wasn't upset, just letting me know.
He got a Woody doll, a bucket of army guys from the movie, lego army guys, a kite, a bow and arrow and computer from Grandma, $20 to target from his other grandma, and a fishing rod. He seemed pretty pleased. I think he was most happy about not having to sit in his car seat now that he is a big boy.
- I love this man!
- I really do love the rain
- When the cats away..
- Elder Todd
- So busy
- The Actor and the Housewife
- How do you take away something they love so much?
- A boy and his fishing rod.
- He is so close to being a real walker.
- Could it be possible I have a teenager in the maki...
- Happy 6th birthday Joseph aka JoJo
- Warm weather + park days= happy tired children
- It was just a normal day...
- Preparing for Valentines day.
- Percy Jacksom and the Lightening Thief
- He is growing up.
- Valentines day
- Creative minds
- I had dreams about these pictures!
- All by myself!
- Long night
- Love the rain!
- Its all over.
- Cheerios for dinner?
- It was one of those days...
- ▼ February (28)