Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cheerios for dinner?

I spent over and hour making a dinner I was so excited to eat. When we sat down to eat it I took a bit and instantly knew something was wrong. The shrimp was bad - very very bad. I bought it tonight, instantly came home and cooked it. It should have been good. I am hoping the kids didn't eat any before I stopped them.
I think the they were so excited to get to eat cereal for dinner and sugar cereal at that. While we were at the store I let them all pick out junk cereal for our trip. Score for them!! I made myself pancakes after they went to bed. Bisquick has a supreme (or deluxe or something really good) pancake recipe on the back of the box. Oh so yummy!!! Kaci if you are reading this you should try them!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'll be buying Bisquick tomorrow and making pancakes for dinner!! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Followers