Monday, May 16, 2011
It's only truly a failure if I don't learn from it. I put fondant on my cake right after pulling my crumb coated cake from the freezer. Now I know this can cause fondant to buckle and become over all not so pretty. The night I made the cake it looked so pretty and smooth. But then when they sent me this picture form the party I was sad to see what it had become. Lesson learned. Let my cake sit at room temperature over night before I attempt to put fondant on.
- Memorial Day picnic
- Chocolate orange vegan cake recipe
- Strawberry cake failure- sort of
- Tips to try
- 88 is a number to celebrate
- Comfort Birthday cake.
- Don't knock it till you try it.
- Vegan lemon coconut flower cake
- The best cake I have ever eaten let alone made
- I made that.
- Mothers Day
- Cakes that have turned out and I actually am proud...
- My favorite cake Ever!
- Kid creations
- More old school cakes
- Not so amazing birtdhay cakes and super easy, anyo...
- Some of my earlier cakes.
- Wedding cakes
- My very first fondant cakes
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2010 (265)