Monday, May 16, 2011
I made that.
I made a rose on my first try and I love the way it turned out. I had leftover frosting from the wonder woman cake so I was trying some new things. I wish I would have taken a picture of my hydrangea failure but the rose, I love it. I love it so much I am going to try to cover the top of an entire 8 inch tomorrow with that design. Wish me luck.
- Memorial Day picnic
- Chocolate orange vegan cake recipe
- Strawberry cake failure- sort of
- Tips to try
- 88 is a number to celebrate
- Comfort Birthday cake.
- Don't knock it till you try it.
- Vegan lemon coconut flower cake
- The best cake I have ever eaten let alone made
- I made that.
- Mothers Day
- Cakes that have turned out and I actually am proud...
- My favorite cake Ever!
- Kid creations
- More old school cakes
- Not so amazing birtdhay cakes and super easy, anyo...
- Some of my earlier cakes.
- Wedding cakes
- My very first fondant cakes
- ▼ May (20)
- ► 2010 (265)