Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Book Club makes me happy!

It is the worst to finish a good book and have no one to talk about it with. My poor husband has had to listen to make explain all about my latest reads for several years. He is a good sport. But having someone fall in love with the characters right along with you or be frustrated with their stupid actions is priceless. This is why I love these ladies and why I love book club!
When we meet tonight we all brought along books we have read and loved then we lent out and borrowed. We all are big readers and 1 book a month is just not enough. I came away with a huge stack and I am so excited to plow right through them. Plus we sit, talk, eat, and enjoy being out of the house for a couple hours talking to other adults. You ladies are the best!!!
We read The Help and we all loved it!!! I couldn't hep but try to make this picture look a little older since the book took place in the 60's.

2 comments:

  1. awww. so sad i wasn't there for this. such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOUND IT! :) Love this picture and can't wait for NEXT month because I'm burning through the books I borrowed and need some new ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers