Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Splish Splash

Today a tornado? I don't have cable and I don't listen to the radio and I hardly talk on the phone. The only reason I heard anything was because some lady in the checkout stand at the grocery store was talking about it. Who knew us SoCal people could enjoy such fun? I absolutely love the rain and almost everything about it. The only down side is when the kids go stir crazy cause they want to go outside and play. As soon as the crazy down pour finally stopped. Jared and Joshua head out and splash in the puddles. They were walking all silly and telling me that's what you do in the rain. Joseph was later playing in the rain in his galoshes and couldn't understand why his feet were still getting wet. I guess when you splash that big water still gets to your toes and soaks your socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers