Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sundaes on Sunday

My wonderful cousin gave me the idea of rewarding the kids with sundaes on Sunday. If they act well during church they can earn up to 6 items for their sundae. That includes scoops of ice cream. So far I think this has helped. Except this Sunday when Joshua was giving me a hard time I let him know that he was not going to be getting any ice cream when we got home. He said, "That's OK, I don't like ice cream." But in the car on the way home he asked how many things he earned and I had to tell him none. He screamed for a LONG time. Boy I hope he remembers this next Sunday and it doesn't back fire on me.

1 comment:

  1. We do this too! It really does help! Only my kids get a scoop for each thing they can tell me they learned in Sacrament meeting! I think bribery can be a really good thing for both parties involved!

    ReplyDelete

Followers