Friday, January 22, 2010

Warriors

The whole reason Jared wanted a be bee gun in the first place was because of our wonderful friends the Hills. I look up to this women. She has 5 children and is such a good mom. She lets her boys be boys and Jared loves to play at there house!!! On Tuesday Jared hurt his wrist playing b-ball. It was a bad sprain but he thought he might have broken it. Wednesday he was supposed to go over to there house and play but instead we went to the insta care to make sure it wasn't broken. Boy was he mad at me for that one.
He called them today and then went over to play warriors. He had so much fun and the first thing he said to me when he got in the car when I picked him up was, "Sorry I got mad at you the other day for not letting me come over. That was the best" He was so proud of his battle wounds- I guess air soft pellets do hurt but not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers