Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jacob


Today was a big day for this little man. He got his first tooth about a month ago. But for a few months now his top left tooth has been bulging, I am not overstating this. I am not sure why it has taken this one little painful tooth so long to break through but today it finally did it. Maybe he will start sleeping better. Maybe we all will start sleeping better.

I also choose this picture because tonight he gave us a very real scare. I spent two hours making dinner tonight to have it fail. S0 by 6:45 we decided it was time for taco Tuesday at Rubios. I gave the baby a taco all broken up and the lime that comes with it. He sucked on the lime for sometime and then let out a blood curdling scream. He just kept crying over and over as he hit his chest. I was so worried that he was having an allergic reaction to the lime. His chest turn red as did the area around his neck. He did finally calm down and we really don't know what caused his pain. I won't be giving this little guys limes any time soon that is about all I figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers