Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's your day to shine!

From the moment I woke up this morning the day was all about EmmaLee. My little girl made the choice to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. Ryan had a great talk with her today. They talked about how her choice is following the example of our Savior. So many people came to support her and she there love for her. It was just perfect!

She seemed so happy. She told me how she felt just like a princess and that is just what I wanted for my sweet girl. In her confirmation prayer the one thing that stuck out to me more then anything was that she brings and will continue to bring happiness to those she meets and loves. She is our sunshine on earth. She helps the flowers to grow and adds a little warmth to everything she touches. Boy I love you Emma Lou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers