Tuesday, April 6, 2010
I have decided that I want a new camera for my birthday. The research has began. I found a 40d on craigslist and while I was trying to figure out if it was a good deal or not Joshua woke up from his nap and climbed into my bed. Just chillin. I had to smile. And as long as the camera is what this guy says it is I am going to be moving up in the camera world. I am so excited!!!! I am selling my old camera to Lindsay to help off set the cost. So chillin is just what I feel like doing, that or the happy dance -I am not sure yet.
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)