Monday, April 19, 2010
It is harder then you think to get 8 people to all coordinate with out looking to matchy matchy. I think we are close. I took this picture so I could see how it all looked together. Emma's dress is to small and I think Jared's shirt is to light. Luckily they all had most of these clothes already. I am so excited for Ryan's whole family session on Saturday.
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)