Thursday, April 15, 2010

NO taxation Tea-party

We took the kids to a political rally tonight. Mostly to help them realize the importance of being involved and educated with what the politicians have to say before we decide to vote for them. As it turned out they were less then thrilled. Josh said, "Mom, this is sooo boring." Lucky for us it was right by the beach and we were able to walk around a bit. Ryan and I both found it interesting. I think I am not a fan of most politicians, even when I agree with there interests. One guy was bagging on his competition because she is short. It reminded me a little bit of class elections in high school. With that said I am glad we went to learn a little bit more about what they believe and stand for. The signs from the audience were the best. People have some funny things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers