Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Joshua's friend Grant had his birthday party here today. The two older boys had a blast. Jacob on the other hand was rather frustrated he could not play on the equipment. He was just shy of the height requirement and he eventually resorted to bullying a little girl. This is new to me. It seems like each child wants to prove that they are individuals and surprise me with something I have no idea how to hand. How do you tell a 15 month old that hitting a little girl is not OK but hitting his brothers is?
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)