Thursday, April 22, 2010
My little man is so quiet most of the time and does not really like to be the center of attention. While on our date it took him a little while to open up. I guess he is not used to us so focused on him. We would ask him all kinds of questions and he shyly answered at first but after a few games of uno he was back to his usual self. We enjoyed dinner at Elephant Bar. He really wanted to go there. I am sure it is because the name same super awesome to a 6 year old. He seemed pleased. He said later on, "Mom, isn't this just the best day ever?" Yes, yes it is my little Joseph.
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)