Friday, April 16, 2010
We have been enjoying a date night once a week with the kids. It is part of our new reward system. We are loving it. That one on one time is also leading to better happiness in our home as the kids seem to recognize how important they really are to us. Sarah and I went and got our nails done, got dinner, and enjoyed a little shopping. I have been searching for the perfect clothes for our pictures on the 24th. It was so good just to listen to Sarah tell me all about her life at school and with friends.
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)