Friday, April 23, 2010

Why did I not think of this sooner?

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed and slightly stressed. Why? Just to much on my brain... all good stuff... just to much. Trying to find a home, the family pictures, packing, writing and coordinating with my sister on the book, women's conference, Ryan and I both going out of town at the same time and having to leave the kids with a baby sitter, a wedding cake, not being able to run, am I rally done having kids- cause I feel done but is it right?, I think I will stop there.

After having a very meaningful conversation with my sister-in-law Sarah I realized I needed the peace I knew I could find in the temple. And that is exactly what I found. So many answers but mostly just peace that I could do all that was needed of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers