Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Sometimes I think its so cute...
...when my children don't listen to me. Joshua had some chocolate balls in the car. 1. Why did I let him bring them in the car? I didn't know that's why 2. Why did I not take them away as soon as I found out. I obviously was not thinking. He asked me if Jacob could have some and I said no. The rest of the short car ride Jacob is very quiet. When I look back to see why I am greeted with this wonderfully happy smile.
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)