Sunday, April 25, 2010
I tend to be a little obsessive about things
I sat next to the neatest man on the plane on my way home yesterday. He is a family therapist who specializes in family situations aka birth order. He broke down my family dynamics and helped me to see what I would need to help the individual children with because of the order they were born. I think what I have discovered so far is that Jared and Sarah are oldest children, Emma and Joseph are middle and Joshua and Jacob are youngest. Each have pros and cons and I am thrilled to delve into this book and find out how I can better help each of them. I also bought The Five Love Languages For Children. Another must read for all parents. I'm loving it! Social dynamics fascinate me and had I not chosen the career of motherhood I would want to be a therapist.
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)