Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Today Jared started Guitar lessons
And he loved it. His teacher is pretty mellow and Jared feels like this is something he is going to be good at. Since he has practice playing piano and already understands basic theory I am optimistic for him. I love the sound of music in my home. When I picked up my guitar today to hand it to him I realized I don't remember a single thing. I am hoping he will teach me what he learns and I to will regain my love of making music.
- Dear Southern California,
- BYU womens conference
- Getting on a plane
- Jumpin jam
- What a marvelous day
- I tend to be a little obsessive about things
- Why did I not think of this sooner?
- Joseph's Turn
- Human Knot
- Baby Jake
- Still trying
- Once there was a snowman
- last night on into the morning
- Date night
- NO taxation Tea-party
- Oh the beloved shoes
- Today Jared started Guitar lessons
- Yes we really did.
- Have I said before how much I love my sunday schoo...
- We rewarded the kids with a little fro-yo
- It was medicinal
- What better place to have a campout?
- Sometimes I think its so cute...
- Cute kids
- I knew we would find something to do
- Easter egg hunt in the park
- All set and ready to go
- ▼ April (30)